A SUNDAY IN HELL - Paris to Roubaix Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this great replica of the 1976 A SUNDAY IN HELL - Paris to Roubaix retro cycling jersey today!
- Paris–Roubaix is the most famous and usually the most dramatic of the spring classics. Much of the latter portion is over narrow, cobbled tracks that choke with dust on dry days and become slick and muddy in rain. For the riders it’s a challenge to keep going without puncturing or crashing.Vibrant and beautiful looking jersey, get that vintage look with this awesome piece of kit!
- This jersey pays homage to the surprising winner of the 1976 race, Marc Demeyer. Sadly Demeyer passed away in 1982, aged only 31.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Caused much excitement and envy at the rehab where I wore it on the static bike! Well made shirt, just the date 1976 did not come out completely. No matter. Very grateful.
My favorite jersey based on design. I really like the zipper - easy to grab and always functions. Definitely worth the money.
Thank you. Bought it for my husband. Well-made, fabric feels good, great breathability and wicking ability and retro look is fun. The package arrived more quickly than anticipated.
I was worried about the length of delivery but it Only took a week for delivery, great quality, material very good, i just need to lose a couple of pounds now
Of all my collection this is my favorite. Incredible colors and on-time delivery as expected.