Mont Ventoux Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own the jersey that pays homage to the "Beast of Provence"!
- At 1909m, Mont Ventoux is one of the classics of French mountain road cycling, with three possible ascent routes.
- The mountain claimed the life of British cyclist Tom Simpson who died climbing it in13 July 1967.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
While pedaling in the Provence region of France my wife and I based ourselves in Bedoin. Mt Ventoux was on the list of suggested rides. The climb up Mt Ventoux was challenging but not impossible, about 43k round trip. Upon completing our days Mt Ventoux cycling adventure, I checked out the local cycling shops for a souvenir cycling jersey. As our trip was in the fall the selection was limited, so I gave up on trying buy a MT Ventoux cycling jersey. Upon returning to our Air B&B I gave the internet a try. This is when I discovered Retro Cycling Jerseys. The process was simple and upon my return home my Jersey had been delivered. The fit was excellent and I used it on a number of long rides and can report i was pleasantly surprised. The rear pockets have a reflective strip, the side panels are breathable and vent well, the front zipper is a better quality than most. Five stars for this Jersey.