Mont Ventoux Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own the jersey that pays homage to the "Beast of Provence"!
- At 1909m, Mont Ventoux is one of the classics of French mountain road cycling, with three possible ascent routes.
- The mountain claimed the life of British cyclist Tom Simpson who died climbing it in13 July 1967.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!