IRN-BRU Cycling Jersey Set
- Own an IRN-BRU cycling jersey set today!
- Irn-Bru is a Scottish carbonated soft drink, often described as "Scotland's other national drink". It is produced in Westfield, Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, by A.G. Barr of Glasgow.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Love it. Great value, great jersey. Arrived quickly.
Whilst the small print said up to 4 weeks for delivery, it took 4 weeks.
Hi Katie, so sorry about the slow delivery. We were impacted by the peak festive season and the new corona virus strain in Europe. Rest assured we are now back down to <2 weeks order to deliver!
Great quality and brilliant customer service. Will definitely be purchasing more
I wasn't expecting much for the price but this is a reasonable quality garment which fits me. The print is clear and should be nice and visible on the roads. Zip isn't the best but it works fine. Sleeves aren't a skin-tight aero fit but I'm not built for a skin-tight aero fit so that suits me fine. Overall, I'm very happy with the Jersey.
Thanks a lot David, we look forward to serving you again soon!
Bought this as a gift for a friend, a couple of initial queries I had were answered promptly and in a friendly and professional manner. Jersey took a few weeks to arrive but was very pleased with the quality when it did. Would definitely recommend these but make sure to factor in the waiting time!👍