Molteni Arcore Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Molteni Arcore long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Bought this for our friend’s son and he loves it. It appears to be well made and it looks brilliant. Really good value.
Thank you Martin! We hope to see you again!
Great fit and great look all around. Recommended!
Fantastic! We hope to see you again soon Erik!
Comfortable fit, quicker delivery than advertised which was good. Probably the closest I'll ever get to Eddy :)