- Own this classic short sleeved Molteni Arcore retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Once you get past the XXXXXXXXL size the fit is good and the quality seems good also. Could do with a small zip pocket for keys but that's a minor issue. Looks the part which is the main thing and brings back many memories of the great man who wore it in the 70's
Love it! Colours look great and quality is on point for the price. More of a "race fit" would recommend sizing up if you're looking for a casual feel.
Nice retro shirt. Good fit.
Very happy with my recent purchase. Good quality, fits well and great sales service from the team at Retro!