Panasonic-Isostar Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Panasonic-Isostar retro cycling jersey today!
- Panasonic were a Dutch professional cycling team formed in 1984
- The Panasonic team had a reputation for always having the best equipment; vehicles from Mercedes-Benz; team wear by Descente; team bicycles from Raleigh 1984-85 / Eddy Merckx 1986–87 & Colnago 1988–89, and were always fitted with Italian Campagnolo groupsets
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Due to Corona the Jersey did take a while to arrive but communication was good. When it arrived it was well worth the wait.
It's a brilliant Panasonic replica Jersey. Takes me back to when I started watching the TdF. Really well made and looks perfect.
I love it.
It takes a while, but then the shirt is quite nice. Probably best for wearing on hot days, as the fabric appears a bit thin.