Vetements Enfants Team Z Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Vetements Enfants Team Z retro cycling jersey today!
- American cyclist Greg LeMond won the Tour de France with Team Z in 1990. Why not own a part of cycling history with this classic replica jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Absolutely thrilled with my Z team jersey. I got it because it's iconic (plus Lemond won the 1990 Tour in Z colours). The jersey is very well made, fits well and feels good on the bike.
Great jersey and fantastic customer service. After an initial order of a single jersey to evaluate fit and quality I immediately ordered more. The fabrics used are differentiated for the various sections (body, arms, perforated side panels) and are very good quality, the print quality is excellent with bright colours and faithful to the original 80s design.
The jersey is nice and light, perfect for scorching summer temperatures. The stitching and overall finish is great and I found the fit comparable to mainstream brands (Alè, Assos, Sportful etc), these are not cheap knock-offs and are definitely suitable for intensive use and long rides by 'real' cyclists.
Lastly, I can't praise enough the great customer service, for anyone sitting on the fence regarding quality or dubious about ordering directly from China the overall customer experience is excellent. Shipping took approx 15 days to Europe with regular tracking info updates online and no delivery issues or hassles.
All in all higlhy reccomended and can't wait untill my next order arrives!
Love it, no issue.