- Own a classic short sleeved Molteni retro cycling jersey set today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib or standard shorts, full jumpsuit, vest and cap.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Good product in general. Top is a bit too large.
Happy with the product and will be looking at buying some more kit . RIDE ON
In general , the shorts and jersey are made of good quality materials . The exception and my only complain , is that the seat pad should be of better quality .
Good product, fair prices adequate delivery time.
Thanks John, glad you enjoy!
Bought 2 kits. Moltini one above with large top and large bib. The top is too big and the bib shorts are a bit too small and tight in the thigh. So I'd recommend smaller in the top and larger in the bibs
Hi Greg, sorry to see your kit sizing was a bit off. Get in touch and we can sort this out for you. Cheers, Andy