- Own a classic short sleeved Molteni Arcore retro cycling jersey set today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib or standard shorts, full jumpsuit, vest and cap.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
good quality and price, overall satisfaction
A good quality attractive cycling set at a reasonable price
My friend loved his gift
looks really good as expected!
Good kit, size guide overstated what you need a bit, so go smaller
The quality is wonderful. The padding on the bib shorts is excellent. I would give it 5 stars except for one thing - the bib shorts are much too high in the front! It's difficult to push them down (in the middle) when you are in the rest room. Someone please - just compare your bib shorts and full length tights to any other major player, i.e., Castelli. Or put on the shorts and head to the men's room! But otherwise - these are awesome! I am adding La Vie Claire and Duvel to my collection - they are already on order!