US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team Jersey Set
- Own a US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team jersey set today!
- Lance Armstrong won six Tours de France (1999–2004), that were later stripped, with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- Comes with a variety of options, including legging shorts, vest and cap
- Why not try our fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- The jerseys is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!