US Postal Service Short Sleeve Pro Cycling Team Jersey Set
- Own a US Postal Service Short Sleeve Pro Cycling Team jersey set today!
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib or standard shorts, full jumpsuit, vest and cap.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jerseys is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Really happy with my jersey, fits really well and looks great. I wear small in all other brands and ordered small in the short sleeve which turned out a perfect fit.
A replica of the US Postal Service. This was a gift to a friend and he was more than pleased. Thank you for your great quality in your jerseys. Always on time and the product well cared for and with all its details up to date.
Thanks very much Chris, glad you love it. We look forward to serving you again soon!
My USPS jumpsuit arrived in time to support mail-in voting here in the US. The fit is a bit more aero than the two-piece kit and the jersey fabric is more lycra-like than the standalone jersey, so be aware. Overall, the jumpsuit looks the real deal if you’re going for a pro look. With the seat chamois being the same as supplied on the RCJ bib shorts, the comfort will be assured.
I bought the retro cycle outfit, the fit is not as tight as more expensive brands and after only one cool wash it looks like it isn’t going to last very long. The chamois is good but certainly not great. Love the design (Lance Armstrong US Postal service) but just a bit disappointed in the overall quality of the garment.