Faema 1955 Black Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own a classic 1955 long-sleeved Faema retro cycling jersey set today!
- Faema were a professional cycling team that existed from 1955 to 1962 and from 1968 to 1970.
- The team's main sponsor was espresso machine manufacturer Faema.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
At last l, online cycling kit where the sizes are correct! They also have interesting designs, not too expensive, and it came promptly.
This is my second order from Retro and the sizes this time have been spot on. Very happy with the purchase and the communication has been great. Will use again for sure
These are perfect winter fleece tights for dry rides. I only got this pair to celebrate the famous Faema E61 espresso group head that makes perfect espressos!