Faema 1955 Black Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own a classic 1955 long-sleeved Faema retro cycling jersey set today!
- Faema were a professional cycling team that existed from 1955 to 1962 and from 1968 to 1970.
- The team's main sponsor was espresso machine manufacturer Faema.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
These are perfect winter fleece tights for dry rides. I only got this pair to celebrate the famous Faema E61 espresso group head that makes perfect espressos!