Jumbo Visma Pro Team Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own this awesome Jumbo Visma pro cycling team long set today!
- Team Jumbo–Visma are a Dutch professional bicycle racing team, successor of the former Rabobank.
- Jumbo Visma narrowly missed-out of the general classification first place at the 2020 Tour de France, with team leader Primoz Roglic losing to Tadej Pogačar of UAE Team Emirates.
- However, Roglic was able to take first place in Liège-Bastogne-Liège after a memorable sprint against frenchman Julian Alaphilippe
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
The Jersey is superb. The longs are uncomfortable, the pad is to wide so rubs, the legs are to tight on the thighs and wrinkle round the ankles.
Looks great - can't wait for some cool-weather rides.