La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set
- Own a La Casera-Bahamontes retro cycling jersey long set today!
- All the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Comes with a variety of options, including a fleece option for those colder winter rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
On the whole really pleased with the purchase but the sizing, especially in the bibs, is out a bit and are not very generous in the thighs. Would advise a size up in the bibs.