La Vie Claire Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic La Vie Claire long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- This La Vie Claire jersey is a replica of the 1985 Piet Mondrian-inspired retro cycling jersey made famous by great riders such as Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I bought this for my husband's Christmas. He is 6ft2" tall but very slim and XXL is a good fit for him. It feels nice and warm for winter cycling and he loves the 'Mondrian' look of it. In comparison to many firms was also a reasonable price.
Superb bit of clothing. Nicely warm without being too much. Eye catching colours and feels very well made (no stitching coming loose etc). Definitely not for summer use (unless it's a really rubbish summer).
I can't wait for the weather to cool off so I can ride with this jersey. A little snug if you have a beer gut like me.
I love the design, I love the quality and it was reasonably priced and delivered when promised. I will definately buy here again. The size is a bit strange. I down sized from the recommended size and it is still a very lose fit especiall on the arms. Most cyclists don't have bulging biceps so it seems strange that the arm is so flappy in the wind. If you prefer a closer fit, I recommend to take a size smaller than recommended.
Arrived less than 2 weeks after ordering! Nice quality, the ''fleece'' looks fantastic and warm (still too cold in Montreal to ride outdoors for now). I'm 5'7'', 165lbs, I ordered the L and fit is great... however, the torso is a good 2 inchs too long, but it's not dramatic... and the sleeves are a little longish as well... no biggie! The ''chest'' measurement for me fits perfectly... I wear a ''40'' suit jacket if that helps...