Molteni Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Molteni long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Feels great, print quality a touch underwhelming. customer service is excellent.
This jersey is great, and the customer service exemplary. Thanks
Always a pleasure!
Ordered the top using the sizing chart on the site. Top fits perfectly and is superb quality. Already looking at next purchase
My purchase was delivered within the timeframe promised and is of a good quality. A great service from start to finish
Thank you John, we look forward to serving you again soon!
Really nice jersey, very good quality. It did take a while to arrive but they were extremely helpful and fast to respond with any of my questions. Would highly recommend and purchase more.