Molteni Arcore Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Molteni Arcore long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Comfortable fit, quicker delivery than advertised which was good. Probably the closest I'll ever get to Eddy :)
Molteni Arcore Retro Cycling Jersey (with Fleece Option)
The first jersey arrived but the sleeves were very short. Andy at Retro Cycling Jerseys quickly supplied a replacement without quibble and I’m very happy with it. I opted for the non fleece version for an extra summer layer and it’s great; classic design.
I got the fleece option and it's perfect for winter rides!
Arrived on time!