TI Raleigh Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic TI-Raleigh long sleeved retro cycling jersey today!
- The TI-Raleigh team were a Dutch pro team that existed between 1974 and 1983, who were led by the legendary Peter Post.
- With a reputation for team time-trials, the TI-Raleigh team also won classics, tour stages and on the six-day circuit.
- At the end of the 1983 season, the team split due to tension between former world champion Jan Raas and Post, with several riders following Post to the newly formed Panasonic team.
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Comes with a full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Nice and warm top would bye again
Back in the 80's I had a great Raleigh Campagnolo jersey so I was keen to get a similar retro jersey. This jersey looks really great, no complaints on that front. Length is just right too. The quality is okay for the money, my only criticisms are firstly that it's quite a cheap plastic zip so I'm hoping that it will last me at least a couple of years and secondly, the sleeves are to long by about 2" to 3". I'm 5'10" with an average build and it's a good fit around my waist and the sleeves on my other long sleeved jerseys don't have the same problem. I'll either have to shorten them myself of pay someone to do it.
Took over a week to get from airport in London to my address.Butworth the wait. Not a flattering cut.But that is my fault.Good quality and authentic looking.