San Pellegrino Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve San Pellegrino retro cycling jersey today!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Another class Jersey love retro Jersey. Com top class quality will be back for more thank you
The colors are just like the picture. And the comfort of the polyester of this jersey is incredible. I use the size chart and I really don’t have no problem, just the perfect fit 👌🏽
Like a Glove 🧤
Excellent top. Fits well. I'm 6 ft 3 in and large frame but XXL does the job for me covering arms and wrists plus lower back. Fleece is snug and just right for cold winter nights which are just starting. I have only ridden in it 2 or 3 times, having just received it but would recommend it. Good quality. Delivery took over 3 weeks to the UK. I put this down to COVID-19 but the delivery tracker showed me its progress en route.
Top came really quickly (much quicker than expected, perhaps a week to 10 days) and am pleased with quality and fit. Would definitely buy from again. Pretty much normal sizing, i'm 6ft1" and got an XL, fits well. Could possibly even have got away with a L though don't know if that might have made the arms a bit short.
Great value retro jersey in modern fabric. I am a skinny 6'4 with monkey arms -arms were marginally short but the rest of the size L fitted perfectly. Superb customer service when dealing with international orders. This will look great with my retro road bike!