Louison Bobet Hutchinson BP Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Louison Bobet Hutchinson BP retro cycling jersey today!
- Louis 'Louison' Bobet Louis was the first great French rider of the post-war period and the first rider to win the Tour de France in three successive years, from 1953 to 1955
- Bobet's first two tours were won with team Stella, named after the French bike manufacturer. Bobets third tour victory was with Mercier-BP-Hutchinson.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!