Mapei Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Mapei retro cycling jersey set today!
- Mapei are considered the most successful team of the 1990s.
- From 1994 to 2002, Mapei were first place in the UCI World Rankings and won the Wheel World Cup team ranking a total of five times.
- Mapei were the biggest and most ambitious team that Italian cycling had ever seen and featured a mighty rider roster including: Fabian Cancellara, Filippo Pozzato, Cadel Evans, Michael Rogers, Frank Vandenbroucke, Andrea Tafi, Paolo Bettini, Tom Steels, Tony Rominger, Abraham Olano, Johan Museeuw, Oscar Freire, Gianni Bugno, Michele Bartoli and Charly Wegelius!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Exactly what I was looking for. Shorts were a little big.
Nice Jersey. If you are wanting Jersey AND pants, just be careful when ordering that what you are getting is both jersey and pants because it appeared so to me but turned out to be only the jersey. But still a nice jersey.
Nice jersey! I had one like it back in the day... Comfortable and sharp graphics. Size runs a little small.
Excellent product great quality I bought it as a gift and he was delighted with it he wears a small but I ordered a size up and the fit was perfect also the customer service is excellent if you have any problems Andy is a great help