Women's La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic women's La Casera-Bahamontes retro cycling jersey set today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Options include a vest, bib shorts, standard shorts or a jumpsuit.
- There is even a matching cap option to complete the look!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jerseys, vests and jumpsuit are made with lightweight polyester, and are comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Jersey comes with full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Based on 1 review
Just taken delivery of my ladies la casera top. The quality is excellent and the colours vibrant as exactly shown on the website. My advice is to order a size or even two sizes bigger as is always with any brand they often come too small (just in case you don’t like it too close a fit) Thanks for the hassle free ordering and delivery, I’ll certainly be using you again!