7-Eleven Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this great replica of the 1980's era 7-Eleven retro cycling jersey today!
- The 7-Eleven Cycling Team, later the Motorola Cycling Team, were a professional cycling team founded in the U.S. in 1981 by Jim Ochowicz, a former U.S. Olympic cyclist.
- The team lasted 16 years, under the sponsorship of 7-Eleven through 1990 and then Motorola from 1990 through 1996. From 1989 to 1996 it rode on Eddy Merckx bikes.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Really nice quality, so much cheaper than branded alternatives and much better looking!!
The quality and look of the shirt is great, I'm happy with my purchase. Delivery does take a few weeks sometimes as it's coming from China but considering the cost/quality I did not mind the wait.
Thank you! This is what we set out to do, provide customers with great products at great prices!
We hope to serve you again soon.