7-Eleven Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this great replica of the 1980's era 7-Eleven retro cycling jersey today!
- The 7-Eleven Cycling Team, later the Motorola Cycling Team, were a professional cycling team founded in the U.S. in 1981 by Jim Ochowicz, a former U.S. Olympic cyclist.
- The team lasted 16 years, under the sponsorship of 7-Eleven through 1990 and then Motorola from 1990 through 1996. From 1989 to 1996 it rode on Eddy Merckx bikes.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Nice materials, but the fit is snug. Order a larger size than you think you need.
Quick delivery, great product, great fit ... If I could only ride like those legends !
I love the retro look and the quality of the jersey. My only complaint is it has a strange fit to it. My torso would literally have to be a yield sign to fit the jersey. The shoulders are beyond ample and the waistline is for a 12yr old.
The jersey is as advertised. High quality materials. Assistance with sizing provided the desired fit. Arrived quickly.
The jersey was exactly what I wanted. It arrived promptly and I have worn it a couple of times.