7-Eleven Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this great replica of the 1980's era 7-Eleven retro cycling jersey today!
- The 7-Eleven Cycling Team, later the Motorola Cycling Team, were a professional cycling team founded in the U.S. in 1981 by Jim Ochowicz, a former U.S. Olympic cyclist.
- The team lasted 16 years, under the sponsorship of 7-Eleven through 1990 and then Motorola from 1990 through 1996. From 1989 to 1996 it rode on Eddy Merckx bikes.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Ordered for my husband ,he is really happy with his gift .Would recommend this product.It washes well and is a good fit .
Really nice quality, so much cheaper than branded alternatives and much better looking!!
The quality and look of the shirt is great, I'm happy with my purchase. Delivery does take a few weeks sometimes as it's coming from China but considering the cost/quality I did not mind the wait.
Thank you! This is what we set out to do, provide customers with great products at great prices!
We hope to serve you again soon.