7-Eleven Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a 7-Eleven retro cycling jersey set today!
- The 7-Eleven Cycling Team were a professional cycling team founded in the U.S. in 1981 by Jim Ochowicz, a former U.S. Olympic cyclist. The team lasted 16 years, under the sponsorship of 7-Eleven through 1990 and then Motorola from 1990 through 1996. From 1989 to 1996 it rode on Eddy Merckx bikes.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!