ADR Agrigel Bottecchia 1989 Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve ADR Agrigel Bottecchia 1989 retro cycling jersey today!
- The 1989 Tour de France was a classic year for the race. Top contenders Greg LeMond and Laurent Fignon were neck and neck for the tour, with LeMond winning by a narrow 8 seconds wearing this ADR jersey. A true piece of cycling history!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Top notch jersey, great international tracking & great pricing! 🙂
Fast delivery, of this jersey, with a perfect fit to me in size Large. Arms long enough for my not too short arms and the jersey length equally long for my rather long back (I am 189 cm / 76 kg with 90 cm inseam). I purchased the summer quality, so it equally thin as a short sleeve jersey and perfect in Swden during autumn and spring time, or even during the summer giving arm sun protection. Very nice garment from quality aspect and after some times in the washing machine I can't see any wear or any degradation at all, besides the colours are also still fine. So, it will last a very long time. That, together with the price, makes it unbeatable, so I will buy more ot this kind from this web site again (, though I have aleady bought some here!).
Great garment. Colours accurate. Sizing perfect. Quality stitching etc. very happy.
Went for the Thermal option, fits well and is warm. Plus it looks the nuts.
Jersey is great and delighted I got it. But while you're asking for feedback the front zip is just slightly off in that it comes falling down an inch at the top rather than fastening when fully zipped up. Maybe just a one off but maybe not either. Other than that all good and will be back to you.