ADR Agrigel Bottecchia 1989 Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve ADR Agrigel Bottecchia 1989 retro cycling jersey today!
- The 1989 Tour de France was a classic year for the race. Top contenders Greg LeMond and Laurent Fignon were neck and neck for the tour, with LeMond winning by a narrow 8 seconds wearing this ADR jersey. A true piece of cycling history!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I've ordered some additional fleece-lined long sleeve jerseys as these are perfect for riding +12 to +5 degC in the colder months. It's almost like a softshell jacket without the special waterproof fabric, but still has some light windstopper properties thanks to the tight weave. After several pieces ordered from Retro Cycling Jerseys I'm finding the quality on this jersey is very consistent and never had any problems. What a cool jersey to celebrate the legendary days of Greg LeMond to get some additional inspiration during the shorter days of winter.
It's always a pleasure to read your reviews, particularly with the excellenet references to retro cycling lore. Have a great winter's riding!