ADR Agrigel Bottecchia 1989 Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve ADR Agrigel Bottecchia 1989 retro cycling jersey today!
- The 1989 Tour de France was a classic year for the race. Top contenders Greg LeMond and Laurent Fignon were neck and neck for the tour, with LeMond winning by a narrow 8 seconds wearing this ADR jersey. A true piece of cycling history!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!