Banesto Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a Banesto retro cycling jersey set today!
- In 1990, Spanish bank Banesto took over as the main sponsor of the team from Reynolds. Delgado was the team leader for the Tour de France while Miguel Indurain and Julián Gorospe were the leaders for the week long stage races.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I really like my colourful Banesto full kit. Delivered quickly without fuss. Was worried when the sizing came out as XL because I am not large, but it has turned out as the right size.
Bought as a present for a Banesto fan and it was perfect. Good fit, good quality and fast postage.
Very nice Banesto set, exceptional and very fast customer service! Will certainly shop here again!
excellent jersey , fits great and looks awesome. Really pleased with it.