Gino Bartali Ursus Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this vintage jersey, a homage to the great Gino Bartali!
- Gino Bartali, nicknamed "Gino the Pious" and "Ginettaccio", was the most renowned Italian cyclist before the Second World War
- Bartali won the Giro d'Italia twice, in 1936 and 1937, and the Tour de France in 1938. After the war, he added one more victory in each event: the Giro in 1946 and the Tour in 1948.
- His second and last Tour victory gave him the largest gap between victories in the race.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!