BIC Pink Short Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic BIC retro cycling jersey today!
- BIC were a French professional cycling team active from 1967 to 1974, sponsored by the popular French pen company. Famous riders include five-time Tour de France winner and master time trialist, Jacques Anquetil
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!