Brooklyn Chewing Gum Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic long sleeve Brooklyn Chewing Gum retro cycling jersey today!
- Roger de Vlaeminck is the rider that most fans associate with the Brooklyn Chewing Gum team jersey mainly down to his four victories (1972, 1974, 1975, 1977) in Paris-Roubaix - a race that he rode on 14 occasions!
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 3 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 3 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Bought the large size with the fleece option (40 inch chest) as the medium would be too tight, means there's room for a layer underneath. The sleeves come out a wee bit long, but none the less these are great value for money and warm jerseys, perfect for cycling in cold, wet Scottish winters (let alone the rest of the year!). Very eye-catching, it just makes me want to watch "A Sunday in Hell" again!