Brooklyn Chewing Gum Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Brooklyn Chewing Gum retro cycling jersey today!
- Roger de Vlaeminck is the rider that most fans associate with the Brooklyn Chewing Gum team jersey mainly down to his four victories (1972, 1974, 1975, 1977) in Paris-Roubaix - a race that he rode on 14 occasions!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 3 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 3 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Excellent quality. Delighted with the product. 👍