Brooklyn Chewing Gum Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Brooklyn Chewing Gum retro cycling jersey set today!
- Roger de Vlaeminck is the rider that most fans associate with the Brooklyn Chewing Gum team jersey mainly down to his four victories (1972, 1974, 1975, 1977) in Paris-Roubaix - a race that he rode on 14 occasions!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 3 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 3 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Divisa perfetta. Colori brillanti.
Ottimo servizio email di comunicazione con Andy
Was completely surprised on how the jersey looked, exceeded my expectations.
I ordered 1 size lager than what was recommended.
What was better, was the service that Andy provided.
Answered all questions promptly and went out of his way to make sure you received what was ordered.
Well done Andy.
Quality seems good.
Excellent product! I am 5'11" tall and weigh 75kgs, I normally take a size 'M', however these jerseys are a performance or slim fit so a size L was perfect fit for me.
I have bought a lot of retro jerseys online and Andy's jerseys are by far a superior product to the rest! Im so impressed that Iv also bought custom design in jersey and bib shorts as well. I collect retro cycling jerseys and will continue to buy from this site. Andy has a first class service on here in fact second to none. All my enquires were answered promptly on custom orders. Keep up the great work Andy
5 Stars from me!!
Thanks Phil, I aim to please and delighted to see your positive review. I look forward to meeting andnedceedinf your expectations with the custom jerseys!
Excellent quality. Delighted with the product. 👍