Brooklyn Chewing Gum Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Brooklyn Chewing Gum retro cycling jersey set today!
- Roger de Vlaeminck is the rider that most fans associate with the Brooklyn Chewing Gum team jersey mainly down to his four victories (1972, 1974, 1975, 1977) in Paris-Roubaix - a race that he rode on 14 occasions!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 3 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 3 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
great jersey, good material, fantastic shipping, great vendor. very very suggested.
Ordered this cycling top for my partners birthday, he was pleased with it and couldn't wait to wear it out cycling. Nice bright colours, efficient service. Very pleased.
Divisa perfetta. Colori brillanti.
Ottimo servizio email di comunicazione con Andy
Was completely surprised on how the jersey looked, exceeded my expectations.
I ordered 1 size lager than what was recommended.
What was better, was the service that Andy provided.
Answered all questions promptly and went out of his way to make sure you received what was ordered.
Well done Andy.
Quality seems good.