Brooklyn Chewing Gum Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Brooklyn Chewing Gum retro cycling jersey set today!
- Roger de Vlaeminck is the rider that most fans associate with the Brooklyn Chewing Gum team jersey mainly down to his four victories (1972, 1974, 1975, 1977) in Paris-Roubaix - a race that he rode on 14 occasions!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 3 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 3 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Quality seems good.
Excellent product! I am 5'11" tall and weigh 75kgs, I normally take a size 'M', however these jerseys are a performance or slim fit so a size L was perfect fit for me.
I have bought a lot of retro jerseys online and Andy's jerseys are by far a superior product to the rest! Im so impressed that Iv also bought custom design in jersey and bib shorts as well. I collect retro cycling jerseys and will continue to buy from this site. Andy has a first class service on here in fact second to none. All my enquires were answered promptly on custom orders. Keep up the great work Andy
5 Stars from me!!
Thanks Phil, I aim to please and delighted to see your positive review. I look forward to meeting andnedceedinf your expectations with the custom jerseys!
Excellent quality. Delighted with the product. 👍