Brooklyn Chewing Gum Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Brooklyn Chewing Gum retro cycling jersey set today!
- Roger de Vlaeminck is the rider that most fans associate with the Brooklyn Chewing Gum team jersey mainly down to his four victories (1972, 1974, 1975, 1977) in Paris-Roubaix - a race that he rode on 14 occasions!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Part-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
It looks great, good quality, I ordered a large but it was too small for me. I gave it to my wife, it looks great on her. I ordered a xxxl and it fits fine, also ordered a Mercier Hutchinson and an Alpecin 2021 Giro edition, really good design. Very pleased with all the tops. Delivery took 2 weeks from China. Not too bad.