Carpenter Confortluxe Flandria Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Carpenter Confortluxe Flandria retro cycling jersey today!
- Flandria were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1957 to 1979. It was sponsored by Flandria a bicycle manufacturer located in West Flanders that also manufactures mopeds, lawnmowers, and motorbikes.This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- The Carpenter Confortluxe Flandria team existed from 1974 through 1975.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!