Carrera Jeans 1987 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome 1987 Carrera Jeans retro cycling jersey today!
- Another classic of the late 1980's era of cycling.
- Carrera were an Italian-based road cycling team, active from 1984 to 1996.
- This jersey saw Irishman Stephen Roche become the second of only two cyclists to win the Triple Crown of victories: The Giro d'Italia, the Tour de France and World Championship, in 1987. The first was Eddy Merckx.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Looks great, and Ilike the quality. Zipper seems to be good. Modern fabric and vintage look. I'm sure Claudio Chiapuci would love this one.