Carrera Jeans 1987 Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set
- Own a Carrera Jeans 1987 retro cycling jersey long set today!
- Another classic of the late 1980's era of cycling.
- Carrera were an Italian-based road cycling team, active from 1984 to 1996.
- This jersey saw Irishman Stephen Roche become the second of only two cyclists to win the Triple Crown of victories: The Giro d'Italia, the Tour de France and World Championship, in 1987. The first was Eddy Merckx.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- The jerseys is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!