Carrera Jeans 1987 Tour de France Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this awesome Carrera Jeans 1987 Tour de France retro cycling jersey set today!
- Another classic of the late 1980's era of cycling
- Carrera were an Italian-based road cycling team, active from 1984 to 1996.
- This cycling kit saw Irishman Stephen Roche become the second of only two cyclists to win the Triple Crown of victories: The Giro d'Italia, the Tour de France and World Championship, in 1987. The first was Eddy Merckx.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!