Carrera Jeans Tassoni 1993 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome 1993 Carrera Jeans Tassoni retro cycling jersey today!
- Another classic of the late 1990's era of cycling.
- Carrera were an Italian-based road cycling team, active from 1984 to 1996.
- This jersey was worn by legendary Italian rider Marco Pantani at the beginning of his career alongside Carrera team leader Claudio Chiappucci.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!