CLAS–Cajastur King of the Mountains Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic CLAS–Cajastur King of the Mountains retro cycling jersey today!
- CLAS–Cajastur were a Spanish professional cycling team that existed from 1988 to 1993. Tony Rominger won the general classification of the 1992 and 1993 editions of the Vuelta a España with the team.
- Here we have the polka dot jersey, awarded to the best climber ("King of the Mountains") of the 1993 Tour de France. Again the Swiss Tony Rominger took the award whilst finishing 2nd overall behind Miguel Indurain.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!