- Own this classic short-sleeved Molteni Arcore retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Love this jersey great quality and really white which is complimented with the vibrant coloured stripes, once again I purchased as a gift for my brother and he is really pleased with it ,as always I always get medium he wears a small but the fit is perfect I would also like to thank this website for it swift delivery and excellent service
ein sehr schönes Trikot, sehr angenehm auf der Haut, passt perfekt (Größe L, ca. 1,77cm, 70kg)
I picked the jersey as much for being mostly white with a minimal amount of colouring, as well as being for the storied team that Eddie Merckx had his greatest successes with. I have found the jersey to be extremely airy, noting the higher air flow side panels. I also have the long sleeve variant of the same jersey, and its construction is the same, just with long sleeves. I use the long sleeve one also as a sun shirt function for the very high UV conditions we have have where I live. These jerseys hang in a row of 12 so far, from Retro'.