Custom Design Cycling Jersey & Shorts
- Create your very own custom jersey or shorts design!
- Just send us your ideas via email and we will work together to create your ideal kit!
- Our jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- They are comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
- The shorts have a gel pad and are high-performing and comfortable.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Everything worked out great. As a tip for the size chart, focus on chest, front length and back lenght and leave height and weight out. I´m 185cm tall and bought an S.
I spoke to Andy who was incredibly helpful talking me through how to order and design a unique jersey for my husband. He sent me photo updates and helped me understand the tracking too! Very thorough company,excellent jersey,exactly as I wanted
I have no idea how they print one-off jerseys of this quality, but it's pretty great! I've now ordered 3 jerseys from them - two "stock" and one custom - and all have been super high quality.
Whilst completing some Family History research I stumbled across a black and white image of a Belgian, former pro cyclist, Walter Remon, with whom I share the same surname. After hours of searching I tracked down his pro cycling stats, he rode in the same Peugeot team as Eddy Merckx and Tom Simpson (1966), and a single colour image of the team kit. I contacted Andy at Retro-Cycling-Jerseys who willingly joined my on the project of reproducing the kit. Andy has done a superb job! The colours are really vibrant against the brilliant white base colour and the sponsor logos are exactly as I had hoped they would be on both the top and the shorts. Andy also made some suggestions about slightly modernising it and he also suggested adding the cursive text, featured on the side of the team car in the photo, to the cap. These were simple but great ideas that I hadn't considered. The finishing touch is provided by a homage to Walter Remon with the inclusion of his name on the rear of the collar...fantastic! My family love it! The kit is really good quality. I thoroughly recommend Retro-Cycling-Jerseys reproducing any kit. Andy has retained a proof of the final design for future purchases. Many thanks, Andy.
Second time ordering and impressed with the great service, pricing and quality. Twice I have ordered custom designs and as usual Andy does a great job from the photos and will send it back to you to proof.