De Kova Lejeune Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic De Kova Lejeune retro cycling jersey today!
- De Kova–Lejeune were a French professional cycling team that existed in 1973. They were sponsored by the wealthy Miriam De Kova and Cycles Lejeune. Included in the roster was 1966 Tour de France winner Lucien Aimar.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!