Deutch Telecom Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a Deutsche Telecom retro cycling jersey set today!
- The Deutsche Telekom team dominated the professional field in the 1990s with 2 victories in the Tour de France thanks to Bjarne Ris (1996) and German Jan Ullrich (1997) and numerous sprint wins for Erik Zabel
- Comes with a variety of shorts options; bib shorts or standard.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!