Dries Verandalux Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic Dries Verandalux retro cycling jersey today!
- Dries-Verandalux or Verandalux-Dries were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1984–85.
- When the team disbanded, manager Roger Swerts moved to Team Skala–Skil .
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!