Ecoflam-Jolly-Alfa Lum Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Ecoflam-Jolly-Alfa Lum retro cycling jersey today!
- Alfa Lum were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1982 to 1990. The team is best remembered for introducing many successful riders from the former Soviet Union in 1989 and 1990.
- The team rode in a riding kit of distinctive red and white horizontal stripes and were sponsored by an Italian aluminium door and windows manufacturer, Alfa Lum.
- In 1986 the main sponsor switched to Ecoflam, where Maurizio Rossi almost won the 1986 Tour of the Basque Country, finishing second behind legendry Irish rider Sean Kelly.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!