Eddy Merckx Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic Eddy Merckx retro cycling jersey today!
- This jersey is a homage to the great Eddy Merckx.
- Merckx is a Belgian former professional road and track bicycle racer who is widely seen as the most successful rider in the history of competitive cycling.
- His victories include an unequalled eleven Grand Tours (five Tours of France, five Tours of Italy, and a Tour of Spain), all of the five Monuments, three World Championships, the hour record, every major one-day race other than Paris–Tours, and extensive victories on the track.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 4 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!