Flandria Maertens Vuelta a España 1977 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Flandria Maertens Vuelta a España 1977 retro cycling jersey today!
- The Flandria team were highly successful in the 1977 Vuelta, with Belgian Freddy Maertens taking the general classification.
- El Correo ('The Courier') is a leading daily newspaper in Bilbao and the Basque Country of northern Spain.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Another quality item, a brutally stark design that ties in fully with the brutally stark events that surrounded the Vuelta in 1977.