Encendedor Zor Gemeaz Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Encendedor Zor Gemeaz retro cycling jersey today!
- Zor were an active Spanish cycling team in the late 1970s and 80s, sponsored by the Zor brand of lighters.
- The team was named Zor-Gemeaz from 1983 to 1985.
- Some of Zor's main cyclists were: Ángel Arroyo, Eduardo Chozas, Alberto Fernández, Pacho Rodríguez, Juan Fernández, Faustino Rupérez, Ángel Camarillo, Rodríguez Magro, Ibáñez Loyo, José Luis Navarro and Álvaro Pino.
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!