Équipe Cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) Retro Cycling Bib Shorts
- Own a pair of Équipe Cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) retro cycling bib shorts today!
- PDM are a former Dutch cycling team that existed from 1986 to 1992. The team won the Points and Mountain classifications of the 1989 Tour de France with Sean Kelly and Gert-Jan Theunisse, respectively.
- These shorts are made with stretchy polyester and have a gel pad seat that is both comfortable and breathable, ideal for both long and short rides!
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!