Équipe Cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own this awesome Équipe Cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) retro cycling long set today!
- PDM were a former Dutch cycling team that existed from 1986 to 1992.
- PDM were successful in classics and had a rider second overall in the Tour de France in 1987 with Pedro Delgado and 1988 with Steven Rooks. They also achieved third place with Erik Breukink in 1990. They also won the Tour team classification in 1988 and 1989.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- The jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!