Équipe Cycliste PDM Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Équipe Cycliste PDM retro cycling jersey set today!
- PDM are a former Dutch cycling team that existed from 1986 to 1992. The team won the Points and Mountain classifications of the 1989 Tour de France with Sean Kelly and Gert-Jan Theunisse, respectively.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Jersey and bib is good but cap no . I want classic cotton or cotton 35 % plus 65 % polyester . This is no classic cycling cap .
I received these shorts just in time for a heatwave to hit the region, so naturally I decided to wear them at the peak, and thankfully the padding was amazing, so despite being otherwise miserable my bum was surprisingly comfortable for the entire ride. Hard to top that.