Équipe Cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this great long-sleeved Équipe Cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) cycling jersey today!
- PDM were a former Dutch cycling team that existed from 1986 to 1992.
- PDM were successful in classics and had a rider second overall in the Tour de France in 1987 with Pedro Delgado and 1988 with Steven Rooks. They also achieved third place with Erik Breukink in 1990. They also won the Tour team classification in 1988 and 1989.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durabilityThis jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!